This Hitachi N3804AB3 Stapler guide will walk you through the specs and features of interest that turned this tool into a popular choice. The article opens with a short description of the product itself. From there, we’ll dig deeper to discover the pros and cons the owners of such a tool experienced through their projects.
- Lightweight and compact for easy use in tight spaces
- 360Âº adjustable exhaust, can be directed away from user in any direction
- High-capacity magazine, holds up to 130 staples for maximum efficiency
This is a staple gun that’s air powered (also referred to as pneumatic staplers). It’s a popular staple gun that can handle a wide variety of tasks and jobs from securing furniture to finishing crowns for windows. The standout features of this stapler revolve around its focus on comfort, safety, and performance. Let’s get into the small details of the stapler that distinguish it from others in the market.
General Info About The Hitachi N3804AB3 Stapler
The Hitachi N3804AB3 Stapler is small but not cramped. There’s enough space on the handle to fit bigger hands. The handles are form fitting and have a rubber coating. This reduces the chance of it slipping out of your hands accidentally.
The grip trigger is also made of a non-slip elastomer to prevent accidental fires. It weighs 2.3 lbs yet despite its weight, it is well balanced. You can tell that the manufacturer really tried to stress comfort and safety when developing this stapler.
The stapler allows for tool-free depth adjustment to help with precision. If you’ve used staplers before, you’ll be happy to find out that the tool-less nose allows you to easily clear jams. As mentioned earlier, this is an air powered stapler. You’ll need an air compressor that provides up to 120 PSI in power. There are many affordable air compressors on the market that can power this stapler without any problems.
Hitachi N3804AB3 Stapler Specifications
Here are some of the specs you should be aware of if you’re thinking about purchasing the Hitachi N3804AB3 Stapler:
- The price is in the medium range in the crown stapler category. However, there are more expensive models that have been rated lower than this stapler. Therefore, this model seems to be one of the customer favorites.
- This is an air powered stapler (pneumatic stapler). You are going to need to purchase an air compressor to mount it on the back to get it running. One great feature of this stapler is that there is an adjustable 360-degree exhaust to direct the air flow out of your way.
- The stapler has a staple range of 1/2″ to 1 1/2″. You can purchase the Hitachi model if you are worried about compatibility.
- The magazine capacity is 100. Considering the light projects you can accomplish with this tool, this capacity is more than acceptable.
- The weight of this model is 2.3 lbs. This is one of the most lightweight staplers at the moment.
|Price category: Medium|
|Staples: 1/2″ to 1 1/2″ narrow crown staples|
|Magazine capacity: 100 staples|
|Weight: 2.3 pounds/ 1.04 kilograms|
|Dimensions: 14.6 x 11.9 x 3.4 inches/ 37.08 x 30.22 x 8.63 centimeters|
Pros and Cons of the Hitachi N3804AB3 Stapler
The Hitachi N3804AB3 Stapler is a customer favorite and has received hundreds of positive ratings and reviews. Nonetheless, it is always important to really analyze the stapler’s pros and cons to make an informed decision. Let’s start with the advantages.
Common Issues in User Reviews
Again, the customer reviews are overwhelmingly positive. That doesn’t mean that it’s the perfect stapler. There are still some issues that you’ll find customers bringing up in their reviews. Here are some points to be aware of:
– A few customers had issues with the safety trigger being too loose. This makes it hard to distinguish whether the safety is on or off.
– Some customers did find the firing to be inconsistent. Sometimes, the staple was driven in too much or it wasn’t forced in enough.
– There were a few complaints about the depth control not being as precise as needed.
Despite the criticism coming from a small number of customers, the average rating for the stapler was 4.5 out of 5 stars. Most customers were really happy about the value they got from this stapler. They found it reliable, comfortable to use, safe, and precise. They also liked that the design is a few steps above other pneumatic staplers.
In summary, the Hitachi N3804AB3 Stapler has received hundreds of positive reviews from customers. Many customers have been using the stapler for several months without coming across any problems. It is one of the most recommended buys if you’re looking for a crown stapler. Have you tried the Hitachi stapler yourself? Let us know your thoughts. If you have any other recommendations for crown staplers, help us out with your personal list.